Daily rates at Young Island Resort
Booking directly with us here at Young Island for both daily rates and our specials will provide you with the best value for your St. Vincent and the Grenadines vacation.
10/1 - 12/19
12/20 - 1/4
1/5 - 3/31
4/1 - 8/31
Our daily rates include breakfast. You may add on lunch at $50, dinner at $100 and drinks at $100 (excluding bottled wine/champagne and top-shelf liquor) daily, based on double occupancy. All meals are subject to taxes and service charge. We are not able to extend discounts or credits for meals not taken.
Deposit, Cancellation and Minimum Stay Policies
Credits, refunds and/or exchanges are not provided for any unused features or for staying fewer nights than reserved.
- Check-in: after 3 p.m.
- Check-out: by 12 p.m.
At the time of reservation, a three-night deposit is required for daily rates. For all packages, a $1,500 deposit is required.
There is a 7-night minimum stay for periods overlapping Christmas and New Year's Day. Island Rental terms differ from those listed above, please see the Rent the Island page for full details.
While reservations are open year-round, we close Young Island every year September 1-30 for annual maintenance and training.
- Dec. 20 to Jan. 4: cancel 45 days prior to arrival, penalty 5 nights rental.
- Jan. 5 to Dec. 20: cancel 30 days prior to arrival, penalty 3 nights rental.
- A 5% processing fee will be retained by the resort on all refunds.
- Travel insurance is recommended to protect your deposit.
- No shows or cancellations on the day of arrival - FULL PAYMENT DUE.
- Note: Change of dates for shorter stays with-in cancellation period is considered a cancellation.
- All cancellations of reservations must be notified to Young Island Resort and Ralph Locke Islands (our reservations office) in writing by e-mail.